Zegul Arrow Play LV
The LV is a smaller version of the Zegul Arrow Play MV. It is a sleek and elegant performer with excellent maneuvering and playing capabilities.
The Play LV gives the smaller paddler a tighter fit resulting in high control over the kayak. The hull has a high degree of rocker and a fairly high volume in the bow. The mid-section has a slightly rounded hull profile making it very smooth form edge to edge. This combined with the hard chines makes the Play LV a joy to paddle. The edge is rock solid and the Play LV has a very nice glide though the water.
The most important keywords describing Zegul Play LV is versatility and fit – it fits the smaller or athletically built paddlers of almost all skill levels. It is stable without sacrificing maneuverability and speed.
- Standard features – Light weight click-on hatches, thigh pads, aramide seam, rubber deck beads, retractable skeg
- Optional features – Aramide reinforced keel strip, compass, rudder
- Length – 509 cm (16’8″)
- Width – 53,5 cm (21″)
- Capacity approx. – 145 kg (320 lbs)
- Cockpit – 81 x 41,5 cm (31½” x 16¼” )
- A-CORE – 24-26 kg (53-57 lbs)
- 3D C-CORE – 21-24 kg (46-53 lbs)
- ROCK SOLID – 24-26 kg (53-57 lbs)
- Front, Round Hatch – 24 cm (10″)
- Mini-box: Round Hatch – 20 cm (8″)
- Day-hatch: Round Hatch – 15 cm (6″)
- Rear, Oval Hatch – 44 x 26 cm (17″ x 10¼”)
Retractable skeg + rudder / skeg
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.