ZAR Formenti 95 Sport Luxury
The Sport Luxury range is born from a desire to delight the boater with a complete range of boats both efficient and prestigious. Zar Formenti’s design of these Italian luxury rib boats vehicles is based on a series of international patents and detailed deck plans designed by architect Carlos Vidal.
Already unique in their kind, the Zar boats can be, moreover, entirely customized to the taste of their owner by the shipyard which offers a wide choice of colors for the hull, the floats, the skid and the saddle.
This is what Zar Formenti is the only one to offer on its prestigious boats. With its 9.60 m by 3.30 m, the Zar 95 Sport Luxury, this maxi Rib is ideally located between the 85 Sport Luxury, 1.10m its junior, and the Imagine 130, the flagship of the brand. Its additional strength is its 2-person cabin with a separate bathroom, with a good headroom.
Recognized as a perfect compromise between the advantages of an inflatable boat and those of a rigid hull boat, it is designed to accommodate 14 people and provide successful short cruises and days at sea.
The ZAR 95 SL from the Italian shipyard ZAR Formenti is a luxurious boat designed for long trips at sea.
The ZAR 95 Sport Luxury deck plan The ZAR 95 SL is a 9.60 meters long and 3.30 meters wide boat with a deep V-shaped hull of 23 degrees. This rigid-inflatable boat is equipped with a spacious and user-friendly deck plan, offering almost level circulation. The starboard side deck is secured by a small bulwark. Onboard movements are facilitated by the full-width bathing platform allowing access from one side to the other in front of the two engines, fixed on the extension of the hull, almost at the level of the end of the floats. The cockpit is equipped with a rear bench seat that leaves a rear side passage thanks to a removable backrest element. The leaning post and the console/cabin are slightly offset to starboard, which leaves a wide port side passage. These two "corridors" are slightly enclosed and provide a sense of security when moving on deck.
The boat has two large sunbeds totaling 6.50 m2. Both can be converted into a dining area and accommodate eight and six guests each for an aperitif or meal. The aft sunbed is well equipped with a kitchenette backed by the leaning post. The complete kitchen block has two "drawer" fridges, a two-burner gas stove, a sink, a cutting board, and a cupboard. The boat is also equipped with practical storage spaces, such as a deep bilge and two lateral chests under the rear bench, one of which contains the battery switches, as well as two large lockers under the front bench.
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
The ZAR 95 SL cabin
The ZAR 95 SL cabin is spacious and has a headroom of 1.88 m (1.85 m in the bathroom). The cabin is equipped with a spacious double berth of 198 x 160 cm, easily accessible despite the presence of the facilities (sink, shower, marine toilet…). The bathroom is separate, which is a appreciated feature for long stays on board.
A patented Zar hull, synonymous with performance
The ZAR 95 SL is equipped with a patented ZAR Formenti hull, a design that allows high performance while offering excellent navigation comfort. The deep V-shaped hull of 23 degrees provides good stability and excellent seaworthiness, even in bad weather.
The boat is equipped with two outboard engines that can go up to 600 horsepower in total, offering a maximum speed of over 50 knots. The ZAR 95 SL is equipped with a patented hull that provides exceptional performance in terms of speed, maneuverability, and stability. This hull allows the boat to quickly plane and navigate at high speeds while offering excellent stability in rough seas. The boat is also very maneuverable and can be equipped with a bow thruster.
Equipped with two 250 horsepower engines, the ZAR 95 is capable of reaching a top speed of over 50 knots. However, even at high speed, the boat remains very stable and comfortable on board thanks to its patented hull and pneumatic suspension system.
In conclusion, the ZAR 95 SL is an exceptional luxury cabin RIB, built with high-quality materials and equipped with all the necessary comforts for multi-day sea excursions. With its modern and angular design, user-friendly deck layout, and spacious cabin with a separate bathroom, the ZAR 95 SL is perfect for high-end boating enthusiasts.
The boat also offers exceptional performance thanks to its patented hull and powerful outboard engines, making it an ideal choice for speed and thrill-seeking enthusiasts on the water.
In summary, if you’re looking for a high-quality cabin RIB for cruising the seas, the ZAR 95 SL from Italian shipyard ZAR Formenti is a smart choice that won’t disappoint.
The forward area is home to a large dinette that can accommodate up to 8 people around a table, which can be transformed into a large comfortable sundeck (2.70 x 1.80 m).
• Dual seat on front of console convertible to chaise longue.
• Stainless steel handrail around cockpit coaming.
• Functional and ergonomic sports console.
• Sliding door on the side of the console providing access to an area equipped with two separate rooms: 1) marine toilet with waste tank, wash basin, shower as well as an integrated system of lockers 2) double bedroom and an integrated system of lockers.
• Sport seats for pilot and co-pilot.
• To the rear and below the helm station there is a kitchen with 2/3 burners and a sink covered by a nylon cutting board.
• Under the galley unit there is a refrigerator (64 l) and a large compartment to store galley utensils. As an option there is a larger stainless steel refrigerator with two drawers (90 l).
• Large and comfortable “C” shaped sofa at the stern that can be fitted with a table. Lowering this table provides a sundeck measuring 2.00 x 1.30 metres.
• The engine well has two large platforms either side which can be used as bathing platforms with spaces and accessories to enjoy once moored.
• The deep-V hull has a unique shape with a deep forefoot and a very fine entry, and it provides stability on both sides, allowing the boat to rise up on the water and remain stable, safe and comfortable with increasing speed (these are two unique features typical of all the ZAR hulls).
• The hull at the bow is designed to deflect the water and keep the boat dry. A feature that has made ZAR famous.
• On the bow, an electric windlass can be installed on a special steel plate, arranged by the manufacturer.
• As for all ZAR models, the ZAR 95 SL is available in various colours and particularly in white, black, light or dark grey and the cushions are also available in different
Homologation CE cat “C”
Length l.o.a. m 9.60 (31’ 6“)
Beam m 3.30 (11’)
Internal walking length m 9.60 (31’ 6“)
Internal walking width m 2.50 (8’ 2”)
Intertubular width m 2.05 (6’ 9”)
Tubular diameter cm 60 (2’)
Tubular compartments n. 6
Persons capacity n. 14-16 (to be confirmed)
Net boat weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor) ± 10% approx. kg 2500 (5512 lbs)
Maximum applicable power kW 522 (HP 700)
Minimum applicable power (minimum performance) kW 261 (HP 350)
Recommended power (average performance) kW 373 (HP 500)
Engine shaft length 2 x XL – 1 x XXL
Max. installable motors weight kg 730 (1610 lbs)
CE certification in progress:
“C” design category and CE type testing (A+a form)
• Anchor windlass installed with motor, cables, chain and dual controls (console and anchor locker)
• Stainless steel refrigerator (90 l)
• Front sun pad extension and convertible table including infill panels and cushions
• Aft table with manual leg
• Aft table with electrically adjustable leg
• Sunbed cushions for aft table
• Stainless steel stern gate with cushion
• Ski pole
• Electric panel
• Electrically opening aft locker
• Total night and travel cover
• Integrated helm seat/galley and console cover
• Flexi-teak inside the cabin
• Flexi-teak for cockpit and bathing platform
• Complete lifting strops kit for launch/recovery
• Bow eye (for recovering onto trailer/mooring)