ZAR Formenti 65
The ZAR 65 is big, spacious and comfortable: a real flagship!
It is the best interpretation of the philosophy that gave birth to the ZAR dynasty.
Places and volumes at will without any waste. Everything is functional, thought and built with precise goals. The eight/nine forward running seats was been conceived to give the maximum possible comfort; the seats are made according with the best ergonomic modern studies like in the most prestigious limousines.
Born for the comfort and to enjoy the navigation and the open air life, the ZAR 65 is also able to give special performances emotions to all its lucky owners.
The ZAR 65 is fast and safe, soft on the waves, manageable and nimble also in the worst see conditions, because of a very deep and long hull, unthinkable in a 6,5 mt. R.I.B.
The ZAR 65 is also fantastic when you want to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Two huge front and back sun beds, a comfortable front dinette with table, many many peaks and enough place for easy life on board.
ZAR 65 XL version with transom fit for single-engine with extra-long shaft
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
Complete with VTR two-seater drive console with front seat for two and peak, rudder and handrail of stainless steel, hydraulic steering, windshield, one indoor compartment, waterproof doors, anatomic seat cushion and seat back for front console seat; anatomic driver’s seat for two permitting driving in a semi-seated position; stainless steel ladder with 2 dashboards on VTR; 4 bollards, 5 stainless steel handles, 2 stainless steel grab rods in prow; stainless steel anchor winch nose with stainless steel shield; 9 kg stainless steel anchor; 3 gas springs for afterpeak and forepeak covers; prow cushion; stern cushion; stern headrest cushion; padded stern backrest which may also be used to extend stern sun bed; 3 headrest cushions for prow; tank of about 240 lt. installable in accordance with EC regulations; repair kit; inflation pump; pressure gauge, paddle oars. (All cushions are made of closed cell expanded polyurethane.)
ZAR 65 CLASSIC – PLUS
Same features as ZAR 65 but gifted with a special console with sea/chemical WC and shower fitting.
ZAR 65 CLASSIC – SUITE
Same features as ZAR 65 but gifted with a rear dinette with a U-divan.
ZAR 65 CLASSIC – SUITE PLUS
Same features as ZAR 65Suite but gifted with a special console with sea/chemical WC and shower fitting.
ZAR 65 CLASSIC LUXURY
Same features of the classic ZAR 65 improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel.
ZAR 65 CLASSIC LUXURY – PLUS
Same features of the classic ZAR 65 Plus improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel
ZAR 65 CLASSIC LUXURY – SUITE
Same features of the classic ZAR 65 Suite improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel
ZAR 65 CLASSIC LUXURY – SUITE PLUS
Same features of the classic ZAR 65 Suite Plus improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel
- Static self emptying
- Homologation “CE cat. “C”
- Length m 6,50
- Width m 2,55
- Internal walking length m 6,40
- Internal walking width m 2,00
- Intertubular width m 1,50
- Tubular diameter cm 53
- Watertight compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 12
- Net dinghy weight (without equipment, liquids or motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 880
- Maximum power applicable kW 166/HP 225
- Minimum power applicable (minimum performance) HP 85/CV115
- Power recommended (average performance) HP 140/180
- Engine shaft lenght L
- on demand XL
- Max. weight installable motors kg 400
- CE certification with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
- Stainless steel roll-bar
- Roll-bar installation with running lights, anchorage lights, horn and wiring
- Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
- Sunbed extension
- Prow complete table
- Auxiliary engine support
- Total night cover
- Partial night cover
- Console cover
- Seat cover
- Eletric panel
- Left stern deck with folding ladder
- Right stern deck
- Shower Complete with surge tank, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation and installation
- Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
- Anchor windlass installed with motor, cable, chain and double controls (in console and anchor housing)
- Wake board kit complete
- with counterplates
- Modification kit from Zar 65 to Zar 65 suite
- Modification kit installation from Zar 65 to Zar 65 suite
- Dashboard with ladder for double engine installation
- Eletric refrigerator (12/24V)
- Modification of the ZAR 65 driver’s seat (for boats manufactured before September 2005)
- Flexi-teak for cockpit
- Felxi teak for the bridges + covers (4pz)
- Felxi teak for the bridges (2pz)
- Flexi-teak installation
- Nautical camping tent
- Sunroof 3 arch
- Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
- Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-cover extension)
- Side canopy(1) for telescopic sun-cover