ZAR Formenti 59 Sport Luxury
The new ZAR 59SL has finally arrived.
Second-born of the Sport Luxury line, a new series, however unchanged, that brings together all of the winning features that have led ZAR to be the point of reference in the world of Rigid Inflatable Boats.
It still maintains the great qualities of habitability, comfort, design and the special quality of navigation due to the unique ZAR hull design.
The design of this new series, while remaining on the track marked by all emblazoned ZARs, rushes towards rays of light, unexpected angles and cuts surfaces which create harmony
in the parallel deformity of the lines.
The ZAR 59 SPORT LUXURY: a medium / large boat to discover the concept of RIBs with attractive and innovative design and technology, top level features, high class finishing, and a great amount of attention to details, quality and construction.
It’s a ZAR, it could not be otherwise…
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
• Anchor locker
• Anchor nose with stainless steel plate ready for electric windlass
• 3 front wide storage compartments
• 2 lateral bow compartments
• Wide rear storage compartment
• 2 confortable storage compartment on the rear engine cockpit
• Fuel tank about 160 L / 42 gal CE standard installed
• 2 seater drive console with internal storage compartment, hydraulic steering system and sport drive wheel
• Driver’s seat for seated or in a semi-seated position driving
• Under pilot’s seat compartment
• Double heavy rubber bumper
• 7 stainless steel handles for passenger safety
• 4 stainless steel cleats
• 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers
• Left stern deck stainless steel folding ladder
• Right stern deck
• bilge pump
• Repair kit, Inflating pump, pair of paddles
- Static self emptying
- Homologation “CE cat. “C”
- Length m 6.09
- Width m 2.43
- Internal walking length m 6.09
- Internal walking width m 1.80
- Intertubular width m 1.35
- Tubular diameter cm 52
- N. tubular compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 11
- Net dinghy weight(with standard equipment, without liquids and motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 590
- Maximum power applicable HP 150
- Minimum power applicable HP 70
- Power recommended HP 115
- Engine shaft length XL
- Max. weight installable motors kg 340
- CE certification with “B” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
• freshwater pressure system with a water tank (about 60 L/ 16 gal) and shower;
• stainless steel tilting radar arch with navigation lights, horn; spot light;
• front sun pad extension with table that include boards and cushions. The center board comes with a stainless steel leg that can be used as a table;
• auxiliary motor support;
• fused switch panel.
• 7 kg /15 lbs stainless steel anchor