Werner Power House Paddle
Physical power plus paddle power take on the power of the river.
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
Protect your investment with a padded travel bag.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade manoeuvrability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Brightly coloured translucent fiberglass laminate blade.
- Feather Angle: 4-piece – R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- 200 cm Four Piece Breakdown Specifications: Blade Length- 55 cm | Male Shaft – 63 cm | Female Shaft – 53 cm
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.