Werner Camano Paddle
[ kuh - may - no ]
A beautiful island located in Washington's Puget Sound, close to where our story began.
The Werner Camano Paddle features our most popular award winning blade design. This paddle will provide enough power to cover a day’s journey with ease while using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Combined with a perfect fit and performance design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling. Protect your investment with a padded travel bag.
The Werner Camano Paddle is our most popular low angle paddle featuring mid size blades for the perfect combination of powerful yet relaxed strokes.
It's Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. THe Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Our carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphic gradients.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 824g.
- Weight Ounces: 29oz.
- Length Range: 210cm to 240cm in 5cm increments
- Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.