This versatile twin-cockpit tandem kayak is perfect for either short trips or multi-day expeditions. The long waterline provides excellent directional stability yet the Horizon is still nimble enough for inland adventures. A high volume bow gives a dry ride even in choppy waters, as it climbs over waves and deflects spray from the cockpit areas.
It's able to cope easily with varied weight distribution between the spacious cockpits, while stowage compartments give plenty of room for two paddlers' kit.
Our popular Zone outfitting system gives full backrest adjustment with a comfortable and supportive fit.
- Superlinear Polyethylene Shell
- Zone Seating System
- 24cm Bow Hatch / Oval Stern Hatch
- Padded Thigh Braces
- Tracking Hull
- Bow and Stern Bulkheads
- Adjustable Pedal Footrests
- Moulded In Handles
- Bow and Stern Deck Rigging
- LENGTH: 16′ / 488 CM
- WIDTH: 30″ / 76 CM
- BOAT WEIGHT: 79 LBS. / 36 KG
- DECK HEIGHT: 15″ / 37 CM
- COCKPIT LENGTH – BOW: 34″ / 86 CM
- COCKPIT LENGTH – STERN: 34″ / 86 CM
- COCKPIT WIDTH – BOW: 21″ / 54 CM
- COCKPIT WIDTH- STERN: 21″ / 54 CM
- MAX CAPACITY: 617 LBS. / 280 KG
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.