TNP Wolferine Plastic blade type 716
A kayak touring paddle for the sea and lakes.
- Blade material: PAG – Glass reinforced polyamide
- Lengths: 180 – 240 cm
- Shaft material: Sanded Fiberglass
- Wolferine: Two-piece paddle with spring-button ferrule (716.2X**) – 990g
- Wolferine: Two-piece paddle with YP ferrule (716.2YPX**) – 1020g
- Blade surface area: 655 cm2
- Shaft diameter: 30 mm
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.