TNP Wolferine Carbon blade type 716C
A kayak touring paddle for the sea and lakes.
- Blade material: PAC – Carbon reinforced polyamide
- Lengths: 180 – 240 cm
- Shaft material: Sanded Fiberglass
- Wolferine: two-piece split with spring-button ferrule (716C.2X**) – 950g
- Wolferine: two-piece split with YP ferrule (716C.2YPX**) – 980g
- Blade surface area: 655cm2
- Shaft Diameter: 30 mm
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.