Perception Essence 17
There's no room for boundaries when you're pushing the limits!
The thrill and experience of sea kayaking isn't just for experts... however if your expedition requires a map, then you're going to need the added speed, comfort and storage found in the Essence range.
- Leak-proof one-piece construction
- Built-in buoyancy
- Assured on-water security
- Back-friendly seats
- Superior cushioning
- Best-in-class ergonomic support
- All-day comfort
- Large open cockpit
- Easy on legs
- Easiest to enter/exit
- Steady on-water feel
- Most secure paddling experience
- World-class design and engineering
- Highest UV, impact and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary high-density polyethylene
- Industry-leading rotational moulding process
- Wear-proof colours and graphics
The Essence series is everything you need for that week-long, once in a lifetime trek or a more exciting day on the water that you only get with a design that’s truly an extension of your body.
- Bow and Stern Deck Rigging
- Adjustable Pedal Footrests
- Compass Recess
- Retractable Carry Handles
- Zone EXP Seating System with Leg Lifters
- Superlinear Polyethylene Shell
- Multi-Position Retractable Skeg
- Adjustable Padded Thigh Braces
- 25cm Dual Density Bow Hatch / 20cm Midship Day Hatch / Oval Dual Density Stern Hatch
- Bow, Midship and Stern Bulkheads
LENGTH: 17′ / 518 CM
WIDTH: 23″ / 58 CM
BOAT WEIGHT: 62 LBS. / 28 KG
DECK HEIGHT: 15″ / 37 CM
COCKPIT LENGTH: 35″ / 89 CM
COCKPIT WIDTH: 19″ / 49 CM
MAX CAPACITY: 353 LBS. / 160 KG
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.