Palm Descender Shoes
A high performance three-quarter watershoe. 4 mm Thermofibre line neoprene‚ stabilising strap system and stiffened Palm Diamond Traction sole make this shoe a master of all classes.
- Diamond Traction sole
- GlideSkin O-ring ankle gasket
- Quick Dry thermal lining
- Cushioning midsole for comfort
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Low profile heel
- Reinforced heel and toe area
- Twin pull tabs
- Velcro adjustable bridge and heel straps
- Weight – 586 g (4), 635 g (5), 671 g (6), 741 g (7), 791 g (8), 842 g (9), 883 g (10), 950 g (11), 996 g (12), 1052 g (13)
- Materials – 4 mm CR limestone neoprene
- Fabric Composition – 90% chloroprene 10% nylon
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.