Overboard Waterproof iPad case
Our waterproof iPad cases give you complete peace of mind that your iPad is safely sealed against water damage, no matter where your travels take you. Each waterproof tablet case provides complete water resistance up to 19ft / 6m, meaning that you don’t have to panic if you drop your device in at the deep end.
No matter what adventure you decide to take your tablet on, these tablet waterproof sleeves will protect it not only from water, but from sand and dirt too. With a padded back, rear hand loop and clear front, you can use your iPad while it's sealed inside the waterproof case. A back window even allows you to snap photos and videos while your device is safely protected.
Washable, hygienic and reusable with a few wipes using regular or anti-bacterial soap, the Waterproof Tablet Case has safety in mind providing a protective barrier from germs getting to your phone.
Own a smaller iPad or Tablet? View our Waterproof Small Tablet Case.
2 in stock
- 1 x Waterproof Large Tablet Case
- 1 x Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- 1 x Caribineer Clip
- 3 x Moisture Sensitive Desiccant Sachets
- 1 x Instructions / Care Guide
- 100% waterproof iPad and large tablet case – Class 5: IP68
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Guaranteed submersible to 19ft / 6m
- Transparent front allowing full use of device features
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water
- Includes padded back and rear hand loop
- High Frequency welded construction
- Made from eco-friendly TPU fabrics
- Perfect for iPad, Galaxy Tab and large Tablets
- Protects your device from bacteria
- Easy to clean after use with a few wipes
- Height: 26cm / 10.2“
- Width: 20cm / 7.9“
Note: dimensions quoted are for the maximum size of a device that will fit inside the waterproof case.
All our products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available.
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.