NRS Vista PFD
Minimal flair meets maximum comfort, the NRS Vista PFD is designed to meet the needs of beginning and recreational paddlers with a focus on comfort, safety and price.
- With a lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket and multiple reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The basic design and budget-friendly price tag makes it easy to buy a Vista as a spare for your boat.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||CE EN 393|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|Pockets:||1 – front|
4 – Side
2 – Shoulder
|XS/M||76 – 106|
|L/XL||106 – 132|
|XL/XXL||127 – 142|
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.