Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We've concentrated all the floatation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets’ weight range.
- The Ninja is a low-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||CE EN 393.|
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
|Pockets:||1 – Front|
|Lash Tabs:||1 – Front|
|S/M||83 – 101|
|L/XL||96 – 116|
|XXL||106 – 127|
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.