NRS Men’s Arrovo Wet shoes (Previous Model)
From the rig to the dock, from shore to SUP the Arroyo Wetshoe is the perfect option for recreational boaters who need a comfortable but basic water shoe for added protection from rocks and grime.
- Comfort shaped toe box leaves room for wiggling your toes to help maintain balance and control.
- 1.5 mm neoprene upper provides extra warmth on chilly days.
- Features a wide opening, stretchy neoprene and ankle pull tab making it easy to slip on and off.
- Flexible, sleek design for tucking into tight kayaks.
- 3 mm neoprene footbed and 2 mm PE shank combine with a 1.8 mm rubber outsole for protection and optimal grip.
|Material Upper:||1.5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.8 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
Ankle pull tab for easy donning
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.