Malone Telos XL Loading Module
The Telos™XL temporarily attaches to J-style carrier (DownLoader) and V-style carrier (SeaWing). This lift assist provides a safe way to vertically raise the kayak into a position where it can easily be loaded into the carriers.
You can detach the Telos™ XL and use it on the other side of the vehicle to load your second kayak, or, store it in the trunk for unloading later. The new ground level adjustable extensions avoid contact with the vehicle's sheet metal. There is simply no other load assist on the market with this versatility or value. Comes with assembly tools, instructions and a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
- Self-locking vertical ratchets for ensured safety
- Adjustable bottom extensions with pivoting feet
- Fully padded steel cradles help protect the kayak
- Quick release detachment system to load a 2nd kayak
- Sized to conveniently store in the trunk
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 19 lb
- Length (Extended): 98.25″
- Length (Retracted): 58.75″
- Width: 6″
- Load Capacity: 75 lb
All our products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available.
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.