HIKO Guardian 3D Life Vest
Anatomically shaped rescue PFD with next generation 3D construction, designed for maximum floatation, fit and mobility.
Malta(Out of Stock)
Gozo(Out of Stock)
- ISO 12402-5 and ISO 12402-6
- Designed for paddling and swiftwater rescue in extreme whitewater.
- Thanks to its unique 3D construction it is excellent for freestyle use as well.
- Carefully designed 3D construction has unparalleled respect for the human anatomy.
- Unique telescopic side system fixates both front and back panels so that floatation stays in place when exposed to turbulent whitewater. Additionally the side foam protects the rib cage from possible impact.
- Padded shoulder straps are equipped with an adjustable system to accommodate for the height of a paddlers’ torso and preferred position of the vest (high for kayaking / low for rafting). When fully tightened, the shoulder maintains a range of flexibility that is limited in full extension for safety.
- An integrated safety strap system is structured both vertically and horizontally throughout the PFD.
- A large front pocket with zipper entry is compartmentalised for easy access and features an inner zipper pocket on the lid to maintain better organisation. The lash tab knife holder houses the knife tip into an integrated cover (In order to shield the knife from catching when entering a raft).
- Neoprene pocket located on the shoulder accommodates an integrated safety whistle.
|Size||XS||S / M||L / XL||2XL|
|Weight (kg)||30 – 50||30 – 75||50 – 90||80+|
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.