HandiHoldall 175L Roof Bag
Looking for a narrow roof box that is cost effective and offers extra storage space? So the 175 litre HandiHoldall may be the perfect option for you.
Designed with cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts in mind, our brand new 175 litre HandiHoldall is the perfect size and shape to fit next to your equipment.
Still offering a generous amount of space for storing all of your essentials, this smaller and more compact version of the HandiHoldall is ideal for packing your helmet, cycling clothing and, spare bike parts or outdoor gear.
You can use the 175 litre HandiHoldall in all weather conditions. High quality and durable fabrics ensure that your possessions stay safe and dry, no matter what the weather conditions throw at you.
Does your car already have roof bars? No problem. You can easily attach the 175 litre HandiHoldall to these using our specially designed Roof Bar Fitting Kit. We have included this kit with the HandiHoldall. Furthermore, unlike a traditional roof box there are no storage issues.
Once you’ve used the HandiHoldall, simply roll it up and store it in the boot of the car.
The 175 litre HandiHoldall is compatible with the majority of vehicles. It can be secured to our HandiRack inflatable roof rack or traditional metal roof bars. This makes the HandiHoldall truly versatile and an ideal choice for motorists.
So to be sure that you’ve got plenty of room in the car for everything you need, get yourself a 175 litre HandiHoldall narrow roof box.
3 in stock
- 175 litre volume
- Dimensions: 110cm x 40cm x 40cm
- Dimensions: 59cm x 17cm x 13cm (stored)
- Material: 250D PVC Tarpaulin
- 50kg load capacity
- Can be used with a HandiRack or metal roof bars
- 1 x 95L or 135L HandiDuffels can be loaded inside
- Dry bag technology
- Heavy duty material
- Welded seams
- Storm flap
- Lockable zipper pulls
- Combines with HandiDuffels
- Totally portable
- Quickly attached and removed
- No storage issues
- Glass fibre poles create a solid base
- The HandiHoldall 175 is a high quality soft roof bag that provides additional luggage space for family trips, weekend holidays, camping adventures and moving days. The large inner compartment provides 175 litres of additional storage space, suitable for 1 bag of 95 litres or 135 litres.
- When fully loaded, the size of the HandiHoldall is 110 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm, unlike conventional roof boxes, the HandiHoldall takes up little to no storage space when not in use. Simply remove the fibreglass poles and roll up the bag. It folds easily to a compact size of 59cm x 17cm x 13cm for easy storage in the boot of your vehicle (carry bag included).
- Strong fibreglass poles are inserted into the bottom of the bag to give it a solid, flat floor, similar to a solid roof box, the bag is suitable for use with traditional roof bars and roof racks, loop the straps at the bottom of the bag around the roof bars/roof racks, and then use the tie down straps for extra secure transport.
- The bag is made from a polyester tarpaulin and laminated with a PVC coating, making it lightweight, durable and waterproof. Each seam is electronically welded with strong heat and pressure and ensures a completely waterproof seal. The storm flap also protects your belongings from dirt, rain, snow and snow during travel.
- The HandiHoldall comes with the Roof Rack Fitting Kit which allows it to be fitted to any standard car/SUV roof rack within minutes; the zips on the HandiHoldall are lockable, keeping your items safe in the roof bag while you are away from your vehicle. The HandiHoldall is also compatible with the HandiRack from HandiWorld.
- What components are included in the scope of the product: user manual (English language not guaranteed)