Gumotex Swing 2
SWING 2 is a sit-in inflatable kayak great for relaxing trips on many water conditions such as harbours, lakes and open sea. On the sea, experienced paddlers can easily take this kayak around the coast. On windier days (>F2), with enough experience, this is still doable however always take necessary safety precautions and remain close to shore.
The kayak is supplied with three aluminium reinforcements for improved rigidity of the hull, manoeuvrability and stability. The reinforcements also shape the deck of the kayak. Thanks to its low weight the kayak is perfect for trips with frequent portages.
- Cockpit with zippers in the bow and stern
- Kayak reinforcements
- Adjustable footrest
- Comfortable seat from PE foam with backrest
- Rubber ropes for fixation of baggage
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport bag made from textile
The enclosed deck prevents water getting in.
- Length (cm) – 402
- Width (cm) – 87
- Weight (kg) – 14.3
- Max. load (kg) – 220
- Material – NITRILON®
- Paddle type – Kayak
- Max. number of persons – 2 persons
- Air chambers – 3
- Packed dimension (cm) – 67 x 42 x 30
- Max. operation pressure (Mpa / Bar / PSI) – 0.02 ⁄ 0.2 ⁄ 3.0
- Cardboard box dimension (cm) – 70 x 48 x 35
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.