Thanks to its long narrow shape, the SEAWAVE kayak is easy to control and very fast. It can be converted from a three-person version into a two-person or one-person kayak by moving the seats.
Installation of an optional deck makes SEAWAVE a great sea kayak. Aluminium reinforcements support the deck and stiffen the kayak's hull. The floor features a pronounced keel for handling in the wind and better tracking.
SEAWAVE is an excellent touring kayak suitable also for seakayaking in sheltered waters.
The kayak is supplied with two seats. The third seat and cockpits it is possible to purchase separately as an accessory.
- Drain opening at the boat’s stern
- Peripheral Velcro for fixation of the cockpit
- Adjustable footrest
- Comfortable inflatable seat with backrest
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the side tubes
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Valve wrench for Push-Push and overpressure valve
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 100l
- Length (cm) – 455
- Width (cm)– 80
- Weight (kg) – 17.5
- Max. load (kg) – 250
- Material – NITRILON®
- Paddle type – Kayak
- Max. number of persons – 3 persons
- Air chambers – 3 + 3 + 2
- Packed dimension (cm) – 68 x 43 x 30
- Max. operation pressure (Mpa / Bar / PSI) – 0.025 ⁄ 0.25 ⁄ 3.75
- Cardboard box dimension (cm) – 76 x 50 x 34
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.