Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Maintain and protect the zippers in your high-tech gear with Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick, an easy to use, soft-wax formula that prevents damage to the teeth of your zipper.
Heavy-duty zippers can wear down overtime, leading to costly repairs.
Keep them gliding smoothly with Zipper Lubricant Stick, a soft-wax lubricant for all types of metal and plastic zippers. To apply, start with an open zipper and make sure there is no sand in the zipper teeth. Apply lubricant to the outer teeth and pull the slider back and forth to distribute. Reapply until the slider moves freely. After application, metal zippers will be protected from rust and corrosion, and your zipper will open and close with ease. For best performance, reapply frequently, and before storage. Use it to maintain heavy-duty zippers on wetsuits, life jackets, and soft coolers.When youre faced with a stubborn zipper, count on Zipper Lubricant Stick to unstick it fast.
13 in stock
- High-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, dry suits, PFDs, inflatable kayaks and other technical outerwear.
- Provides an even layer of protection against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion.
- Lubricates the zipper’s teeth to repel dirt, sand and organic residues and prevent your zipper from getting stuck.
- Provides UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers.
- Lubricant stick is non-toxic, biodegradable and contains no silicone or paraffin.
- To use: open the zipper, exposing the exterior of the teeth, rub the Zipper Lubricant Stick across both edges of the zipper, open and close the zipper a few times to spread the wax along the zipper.
- Provides an even layer of protection and lubrication
- Minimizes rust and corrosion
- Provides UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers
- Lubricates zippers even in extreme conditions
- Contains no silicone or paraffin
- Non-toxic, biodegradable