Galaxy Electric Kayak Motor 12V – 54LB
This 12V 54LB electric kayak motor is an excellent addition to your kayak. It is capable of achieving greater speeds than by just paddling, allowing you to reach further distances.
This kayak motor can also be useful for specific styles of kayak fishing, such as trolling.
5 in stock
This series has a telescopic rod neck tilt that can be tilted up to 30 degrees to adjust it to user needs. You can also tilt down 15 degrees until it becomes completely folded. This allows you to save space when stored either in the car or at home.
This kayak motor is suitable for both fresh and saltwater thanks to its robust housing and stainless steel fittings, so you can take it anywhere with you. However, we advise to always clean the motor with fresh water after every use to ensure long product life.
This kayak motor has seven speeds, five forward and two backwards and comes with an LED speed gauge and battery indicator. You can also purchase our kayak motor mount for easy attachment.
Powered Battery 60Ah recommended (battery not included).
- Telescopic rod neck with tilt function
- 3 blade propeller
- 42 screws and washers for installation of the propeller
- 7 speeds, 5 forward, 2 backwards
- LED speed gauge and battery indicator
- Suitable for both fresh and saltwater use
- Robust mounting clamps to attach unit to kayak motor mount
- 1 year guarantee
- Powered Battery 60Ah-100Ah recommended (battery not included)
- Material: Stainless steel fittings, aluminium main shaft and plastic casing with marine coating
- Voltage: 12v
- Thrust: 54LB
- Max current: 45A
- Battery recommendation: 60Ah-100Ah (not included)
- Package dimension: 55×16×109.5CM
- Shaft length: 780mm
- Telescoping handle range: 15cm
- Net weight: 6.55kg
- Fits models: Galaxy Cruz, Cruz Tandem and Alborán
All our products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available.
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.