Aqua Marina Laxo 285
The recreational LAXO series is upgraded with revolutionary protective hull fabric (AQUASHELL™ Technology) for 2022. The eye-catching new graphics are born to be ever-lasting through advanced digital printing technique. Coming in three lengths fit up to three people, LAXO models are ideal for exploring lakes and gentle rivers by offering a balance of stability and tracking.
Perfect for beginners looking for ease of entry and exit on shorter trips.
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
- Floor cover and top hull of side chambers constructed of durable polyester hull covers for long lasting UV protection
- Heavy-duty PVC made side and floor air chambers
- Flat bottom floor for generous space, outstanding tracking ability and great stability
- Premium high-back seat with spongy cushion
What’s In the Box?
- Kayak bag
- 11″ foot pump
- Kayak seat x1
- KP-1 Kayak Paddle x1
- Kayak Fin x2
Heavy-duty shell fabric with special anti-UV and water-repellent treatment for durability.
Revolutionary digital printing technique for long-lasting graphic design and eco-friendly process.
Water splash guard bow protecting the cockpit.
Adjustable cargo bungee system to easily fasten the luggage.
- Gear Capacity – Generous deck space for improved gear capacity
- Carry Handle – Front, rear and center rubber carry handles for easy transport
- D-buckle – Multiple strap D-buckles allow seat position adjustment
- Boston Valve – Durable one-way Boston valve for easy inflation and deflation
- Seat System – Premium high-backrest seat with EVA cushion and storage pockets
- Fin System – High performance two center fins for excellent straight-line tracking
- Backpack – Functional zip backpack wrapping everything inside for a kayak tour
- Model – LAXO 9’4″
- Product – LA-285
- Length – 9’4″ / 285cm
- Width – 35″ / 90cm
- Weight – 25.4lbs / 11.5kg
- Max. Payload – 242 lbs / 110kg
- Max. Passengers – 1
- Air Chambers – 2+1
- Drain Valves – 1
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability as we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.