Aqua Marina Betta 412
The well-known BETTA series is mainly designed to provide fun for family, friends or for any recreational use. Constructed of reinforced PVC material, these lightweight BETTA kayaks are ideal low-maintenance boats for those looking to get on water in a versatile, easy-to-paddle craft. Featuring Aqua Marina’s iconic outline shape, the new BETTA models are refreshed with stunning look and upgraded with user-friendly details. Easy weekend trips or on calm seas is where these kayaks will excel.
2 in stock
REINFORCED PVC KAYAK
Boat fabric of durable and heavy-duty reinforced PVC
Inflatable I-beam structure floor for strength & rigidity
2 side air chambers for stability & safety
Comfortable PVC seat
What’s in the Box:
- Carry bag
- 11″ foot pump
- PVC seat
- KP-1 kayak paddle
- Kayak fin x2
Tube chamber seams are all high frequency welded for a solid bonding strength.
Hard V-cone protection on both stem and stern for anti-collision purpose.
Water splash guard bow protecting the cockpit.
Adjustable supporting footrest for a comfortable journey.
Superfast 1+2/1+4 self-bailing valves can be left open for quick water drainage in whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for flat-water paddling.
Other key features:
- Gear Capacity – Generous deck space for improved gear capacity
- Carry Handle – Front, rear and center rubber carry handles for easy transport
- Safety Rope – Designed for easy grasp when falling in the water
- D-ring – Multiple strap D-rings allow seat position adjustment
- Valve – High pressure recessed valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Fin System – High performance two center fins for excellent straight-line tracking
- Model – BETTA 13’6″
- Product – BE-412
- Length – 13’6″ / 412cm
- Width – 31″ / 80cm
- Weight – 26.0lbs / 11.8kg
- Max. Payload – 396 lbs / 180 kg
- Max. Passenger – 2
- Air Chambers – 2 + 1
- Drain Valves – 1 + 4 self bailing
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on [email protected] with any questions you may have.