Advanced Elements StraitEdge Angler
These self-bailing inflatable kayaks are designed for paddling the roughest water. They typically have quite a bit of rocker to allow quick turning and other manoeuvres. The StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak is the first to incorporate an aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. The hull design is similar to a hardshell sit-on-top kayak, yet it can be packed away into its duffel bag and paddled in most remote locations.
Whether you are storing it in your closet or the trunk of your car, you can be sure that you are always just a few pumps away from your next adventure.
Out of stock
Notify when available
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this product is back in stock!
- Advanced Elements StraitEdge kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- XC design – Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern – Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light – Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up – New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable – High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design – Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Rubber molded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- 6 Air chambers.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Rip-stop fabric.
- Length: 295cm
- Width: 90cm
- Weight: 15kg
- Max capacity: 136kg (21.5 stone)
- Colour: yellow/grey
All our kayaks and products carry a two-year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 40 years and can help in any queries you may have. Don’t get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability, or secondary stability we will explain it all!
We are open daily and on Saturdays. Please send us an email on email@example.com with any questions you may have.