Galaxy Tandem (€750)
The new Galaxy Tandem Solo kayak takes your tandem experience to a whole new level.
New for this model:
- Can connect adjustable foot pedals to centre seat converting it into a solo kayak
- 2 x raised 26cm central storage hatches
- Transducer compartment with protective cover
- Part of our new Galaxy HV Series™!
This two person kayak is still designed to hold two adults and a child with a maximum weight capacity of 315 kg. The newest version of our staple model is still great for family outings but now comes with new copper inserts that allow you to connect our foot pedals to the centre
console which converts the vessel into a solo kayak suitable for one person.
The seat and back rest can also be removed from the other positions and attached onto the central area of the kayak allowing you to paddle from a balanced position in the middle of the kayak while having full paddling support for your feet on the adjustable foot rests.
This is a kayak that can actually be used by one person comfortably and effciently but also easily adapts to be paddled by two adults and a child. The ultimate hybrid for paddlers with multiple needs.
Length: 370cm, width: 86cm, height: 40cm
Weight: 32kg, max carry weight: 315kg
THIS KAYAK INCLUDES:
- NEW: Inserts that allow you to connect foot pedals to the middle seat converting it into a solo kayak suitable for one person
- NEW: 2 raised 26cm central storage hatches for increased storage ability
- NEW: Transducer compartment with protective cover
- NEW: Lifeline made from durable rope this durable rope allows fisherman to connect items to it, and is useful for manoeuvres such as anchor positioning. Our new kayaks come with three colours with every kayak - Black, White and Orange
- NEW: Rear storage area with bungees: the new models come with three coloured bungees for you to choose youfavourite option (Colours included in kayak are Black, White and Orange). This area makes it easy to transport items on the kayak
- 1 moulded anchorage in rear of kayak: for the ability to place an outboard motor.
- 2 Railblaza Starports: for the addition of any Railblaza accessory
- 9 copper inserts strategically placed around your kayak. One insert is placed in the front of the kayak for accessories like the RailBlaza Camera Mount and Cameraboomsusing a Starport. Four inserts are placed on either side of the kayak for mounting various accessories and have been specifically designed to fit Railblaza Tracports. Finally, these side mounts are useful for extra support for those interested in kayak sailing using a sail like the Vela Eola.
- Identification plaque: now available on this model
- 2 splash bags: that come within the hatches. Note, we recommend storing any fragile items, such as mobile phones, in dedicated waterproof containers (see NRS products) as humidity and condensation can still get within the splash bag
- 8 drainage points: located around the kayak allowing you to choose where to drain water whilst maintaining desired areas dry
- 8 scupper plugs: made from high quality rubber. Insert and remove when required for selfdrainage system to activate
- 4 large flush mount fixed rod holders: for those times you fancy shing
- 2 fittings: for a multidirectional rod holder (not included) or other accessories
- 2 paddle clips: to safely store your paddle when not in use
- 1 x bow and stern handle: for easy transport of your kayak
- 2 x side handles: for easy transport of your kayak
- 1 moulded drink holder: to carry easy access drink to keep you hydrated
- 12 D rings: for easy clip-on of items such as seats
- 1 drainage plug: to completely drain any bilge water that has been absorbed into the hull after use
- 4 molded foot braces: for comfortable positioning whilst paddling
- 2 premium comfort seats: with added padding to help with increased time on the water. They also come with built in rear storage for keeping at hand any bits and pieces.
- 2 two-piece paddles: made from high-grade aluminium making it light and weather