Galaxy Cruz Pro (€495)
The new Galaxy Cruz Pro Angler is the latest version of our most popular shing kayak line. This new sit on top kayak comes even more equipped.
The Galaxy Cruz Pro Angler comes with side rails, a comfortable high seat option, a larger transducer compartment with a protective cover included and a selection of coloured bungees & lifelines that allow you to personalise your kayak.
Like all Galaxy Kayaks, the Cruz Pro Angler comes with our three year guarantee and is fully equipped with a premium seat and a paddle so all you need is a lifejacket, and you’re ready for your next adventure!
This Kayak Includes:
- NEW: two rails at the front of the kayak for the addition of a range of accessories, such as starports and railblaza products
- NEW: improved transducer compartment now ts larger transducers and comes with a transducer cover
- NEW: moulds to add our Vista High Seat. Perfect for long sessions on calm water
- NEW: Lifeline made from durable rope this durable rope allows fisherman to connect items to it, and is useful for manoeuvres such as anchor positioning. Our new kayaks come with three colours with every kayak - Black, White and Orange
- NEW: rear storage area with bungees: the new models come with three coloured bungees for you to choose youfavourite option (Colours included in kayak are Black, White and Orange). This area makes it easy to transport items on the kayak
- 2 copper inserts strategically placed around your kayak. One insert has been placed at the rear of the kayak for the addition of safety equipment like the RailBlaza Flagwhip or Railblaza Visibility Kit II using a Sideport. Another insert is placed in the front of the kayak for accessories like the RailBlaza Camera Mount and Camerabooms.
- 1 original RailBlaza Starport. For the addition of any Railblaza accessory
- Identification plaque: now available on this model
- 1 central storage hatch with a live bait well: comes with option to use as live bait-well for either a wet or dry setup (just choose whether to use scupper plug) and with hermetic seal.
- 1 large frontstorage hatch: for easy access and general storage, complete with hermetic seal
1 splash bag that comes within the hatch. Note, we recommend storing any fragile items, such as mobile phones, in dedicated waterproof containers (see NRS products) as humidity and condensation can still get within the splash bag
1 tackle box: located in the central storage hatch, this gives you easy access to all your tackle
6 drainage points: located around the kayak allowing you to choose where to drain water whilst maintaining desired areas dry
6 scupper plugs: made from high quality rubber. Insert and remove when required for selfdrainage system to activate
- 2 paddle clips: to safely store your paddle when not in use
- 4 small flush mount fixed rod holders: two placed in the front and two in the back for user preference
- 1 swivel pro rod holder: for multidirectional shing use and central tting area for easy connection
- 1 x bow and stern handle: for easy transport of your kayak
- 2 x side handles: for easy transport of your kayak
- 1 molded anchorage in rear of kayak: for the ability to place an outboard motor.
- 2 rear screw mounts to connect accessories such as anchor cleats
- 1 moulded drink holder: to carry easy access drink to keep you hydrated
- 8 D rings: for easy clip-on of items such as seats
- 1 drainage plug: to completely drain any bilge water that has been absorbed into the hull after use
- 4 moulded foot braces: for comfortable positioning whilst paddling
- 1 premium comfort seat: with added padding to help with increased time on the water. It also comes with built in rear storage for keeping any bits and pieces at hand
- 1 two-piece paddle:made from high-grade aluminium making it light and weather resistant. The paddle can be easily constructed and deconstructed for easy storage