The Alboran FX is the first flipper powered pedal kayak from Galaxy Kayaks.
- Ultraline-Flippers - For fast and e ective pedalling
- Live bait well
- Four rails - to accessorise your kayak to your needs
- Deck with EVA non slip sound absorbing pads - for comfortable and quiet stand upfishing
- Voyager-FX Seat - super comfortable and fully adjustable with three heights
- Part of HV Series™!
The Galaxy Alboran FX sit on top kayak has been designed to make your kayak fishing experience unforgettable. This flipper powered pedal kayak is a next generation kayak. After years of hard work improving upon our hugely successful Alboran model, we have now
added the ultraline flipper system to it making it one of the most complete flipper powered fishing kayaks on the market.
The Alboran FX measures 409cm in length, which allows it to glide through waves more easily and makes it suitable for a wide array of conditions. The kayak is also slightly wider and the angles of the hull have been designed flatter than other kayaks to maximise stability, a key quality for fishing.
The big update for the Alboran FX is that it comes with the option to add a flipper system such as our Ultraline-Flippers for a pedal system that results in fast hands free kayaking. The kayak is also compatible with other top of the line flipper systems on the market for those of you who already have a flipper system but want to upgrade your kayak. It also comes with a bungee clip that helps secure the flippers in full extension for launching or landing the kayak.
Length: 409cm, width: 80cm, height: 40cm
Weight: 35.5kg, max carry weight: 180kg
This Kayak Includes:
- Ultraline-Flippers: Our new ultra-flippers allow you to power your Alboran FX using your feet. These flippers are designed to be used with this kayak.
- Bungee Clip For Flippers: The kayak also comes with a bungee clip that helps secure the flippers in full extension for launching or landing the kayak.
- Lifeline made from durable rope: this durable rope allowsfisherman to connect items to it, and is useful for manoeuvres such as anchor positioning. Our new kayaks come with three colours with every kayak - Black, White and Orange (as part of HV Series)
- Rear storage area with bungees: come with three coloured bungees for you to choose your favourite option (Colours included in kayak are Black, White and Orange). This area makes it easy to transport items on the kayak
- Transducer compartment: Fits large transducers and comes with a transducer cover. This means you can fit the transducer under the kayak in direct contact with the water and easily pass cables through to your fish finder whilst keeping the unit nice and protected. No DIY necessary - Galaxy Kayaks have already done this for you, meaning you can spend more time out on the water
- Voyager FX seat: this high seat is specially designed for the Alboran FX and allows you to sit in a higher position which means you get extra protection from onboard water and a much more comfortable ride. This seat comes mounted on rails allowing you to slide it backwards and forwards for the perfect pedalling position and balance. It also comes with three seating positions so that you can increase height and visibility when you reach your favourite fishing spots. Adding extra height is great for long sessions on calm water!
- Flat deck with EVA Pads: for a flat surface area that allows for stand up fishing during calm days on the water
- 1 hand rudder control system: for easy manoeuvrability of the kayak
- 3 Railblaza Starports: for the addition of any Railblaza accessory
- 3 copper inserts: for safe and hassle free insertion of accessories into the hull of your kayak such as Railblaza Starports. One insert is placed in the front of the kayak for the addition of things like camerabooms and two have been placed in front of the deck for other items such as fish finders or radios.
- 1 Railblaza Rod Holder R mounting point
- G-Line rudder: allows for an increased angle of manoeuvre and helps control the kayak in rough conditions
- 2 tackle boxes: one found under your seat and another inside the central storage hatch for the ultimate tackle companion.
- 2 silicone pockets: for storing any small items close to hand. Made from durable silicone and specially designed to help avoid tangling of hooks or other small items
- 1 paddle clips: to safely store your paddle when not in use.
- 2 anchor cleats fitting locations: to use as a tie off point, an anchor support or to tie other items to your kayak
- 1 drainage plug: now located in the front of the kayak to further improve its ability to completely drain any bilge water that has been absorbed into the hull after use.
- Identification plaque: now available on this model
- Stainless steel screws: have been improved to the highest marine grade steel available
- Improved hatch seals: have been made more exible so that you now get an even better fit
- 1 central storage hatch: comes with option to use as live bait-well for either a wet or dry setup (just choose whether to use scupper plug) and with hermetic seal.
- 1 large front storage hatch: for general storage, complete with hermetic seal.
- 1 splash bag: that comes within the hatch. Note, we recommend storing any fragile items, such as mobile phones, in dedicated waterproof containers (see NRS products) as humidity and condensation can still get within the splash bag
- 7 drainage points: located around the kayak, allowing you to choose where to drain water whilst maintaining desired areas dry.
- 7 scupper plugs: made from high quality rubber. Insert and remove when required for selfdrainage system to activate.
- 1 moulded anchorage in rear of kayak: for the ability to place an outboard motor.
- 2 rear screw mounts: to connect accessories such as anchor cleats.
- 2 large flush mount fixed rod holders: two in the back and designed for trolling
- 1 bow and stern handle: for easy transport of your kayak
- 2 side handles: for easy transport of your kayak
- 10 D rings: for easy clip-on of items such as seats.
- 1 two-piece paddle: made from high-grade aluminium making it light and weather