Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame® Expedition Elite
The AdvancedFrame® Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. A hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak, the Expedition incorporates our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. Working together to deliver optimal paddling performance, the aluminum ribs form a shape that cuts through the water while the Drop-stitch floor provides unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable and creates hull chine. At 13’ long, with plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
Features Drop-stitch Technology!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
All our kayaks and products carry a two year guarantee on any factory defects.
We encourage all potential kayak buyers to come and view the products and discuss the many options available. We have been kayaking for over 35 years and can definitely help in any queries you may have. Don't get confused with hull shapes, rocker, primary stability or secondary stability we will explain it all!
We are open by appointment daily, and on Saturdays. Please call +356 79322092 for further details.
The AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite, with a dropstitch floor, is a thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. There is room on-board for longer trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure. The increased length adds to the tracking performance and the improved shape increases the hull speed.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Includes:
- AdvancedFrame Expedition Kayak.
- Dropstitch floor.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Key Features:
- Good stability - Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple chambers - 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for ultra quick setup time.
- Comfortable - Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Rear access hatch.
- Paddle loops.
- Aluminium deck riser.
- Special-edition high-back seat.
- Dropstitch floor.
- Updated D-rings & hardware.
- AdvencedTrak Rudder mount.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Features:
- 10 Air chambers.
- Advanced inflation valves.
- New highback, adjustable seat.
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt.
- Moulded rubber handles.
- Hard edge bow and stern.
- Welded seams.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Neoprene knuckle guard.
- Large storage compartment.
- Reinforced bow and stern.
- Skeg tracking fin.
- D-ring tie downs.
- Foot brace.
- Inflatable rear deck lift air bag.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Specifications:
- Length: 400cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 19kg.
- Max capacity: 204kg (32 stone).
- Cockpit opening dimensions approx.: 74cm x 46cm.
- Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 52cm x 26cm.
- Shipping weight: 23kg.
- Colour: ocean blue (upper) / grey (base).
- Carrying bag with rucksack straps.
- Folding seat.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).